Custom Knifeis my favorite present this year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The wife has this ittle beauty custom made for me this year by a good friend. Feels very good in the hand and will make a great skinner.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
who made it? looks pretty solid. almost a pry/entry knife but would certainly be useful at the skinning table also.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure of his Name. This was a family friend on the wife's side. I'd like to know as well. I'll ask her this evening.

Going to be making a sheath for it in the near future.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that looks like it.

Thanks for popping the bubble.

Not popping the bubble, I have a friend who makes these and sells them like crazy, they make a good knife and its an awesome Christmas gift. Just shedding some light. That's how I recognized it sorry.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may not be a 100% custom made knife but there ain't a thing wrong with it. I'll bet it still out performs a majority of mass produced blades and the scales are still custom made by a friend. Use it with pride.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Naw it's good. I was being sarcastic.

Still like the knife a lot it holds an edge very well. I used it to flesh two whitetail hides yesterday and the shape was perfect. It was the only knife I used that didn't need an intermediary sharpen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom