Custom Molded Ear Plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Scott at Ballistic Ear Protection - he made me a pair of custom molded ear plugs tonight and I must say - these things rock. They feel amazing - sure beats wearing a set of muffs.

Plan on going shoot and giving them a range test tomorrow. Email Scott for more info at [email protected]

awww.boomershooter.com_upload_images_05682269258514524115.jpg

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all that were patient with me while I was in the hospital. I will be at wannemachacher on the west side. I will make as many plugs as i can. 405-640-2632 is my cel... Call me and I'll tell you where we are located. I will do the best I can.

Scotty

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The set for members (limited time) is $50 and I stand by my product. If it is defective I'll replace it. Website members should tell me that "darkstar" sent them for the $50 price.... Normally $65. I will ask for the established OSA screen name. Accessories will be normal price... Screw in lanyard (very cool) $10. Swirled colors $5 more. I'll include a carrying case and care sheet for free. If you bring two or more people that get fitted plugs. I'll throw in TON on free gear. They are great plugs folks, let's continue to have fun shooting.... But do it safely. Scott 405-640-2632. Again, I stand by by my product and I'll fix what might happen to be wrong.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys. I don't just have have custom fitted plugs, I have have a dual filtered phalanged plug, a silicone putty plug etc. Send me an email. I'll have have something for everyone.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have a website with your products?

Well, for right now earinc.com. if you you want a sample, let me know.
I'm available for all of their products. I carry the instamold products and a few others right now. I can order anything from them on a very quick turnaround. I've ordered some "hearplugs" DF, silicone treated.... Best plugs I've ever owned.. I have a lot of samples, just give me a call if you like. 4056402632

Latest posts

Top Bottom