Hey y'all, I need some help with my cock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an ominous sign Evan.....if George's last name is Floyd, some LEO may decide he needs to be "choked out"!

I did that once. Mom's rooster liked to chase after me when I went to gather the eggs. Then one day I went in with my "little cotton rope" and roped the dirty beast. He choked down and just laid there. Then I was fearful that I had just killed Mom's rooster.

While continuing to play in the back yard, I'd slip by to check on him. I finally saw him up and about, so I relaxed. That sucker never chased me again.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did that once. Mom's rooster liked to chase after me when I went to gather the eggs. Then one day I went in with my "little cotton rope" and roped the dirty beast. He choked down and just laid there. Then I was fearful that I had just killed Mom's rooster.

While continuing to play in the back yard, I'd slip by to check on him. I finally saw him up and about, so I relaxed. That sucker never chased me again.
Grandma (60) kept getting spurred in the back legs while she was walking away from that rooster. She made a chicken hook from a long piece of stiff wire and grabbed that rooster by his legs. She threw that effer up onto the chickenhouse roof. He stayed there all day during a hot summer. He didn't ever get close to grandma again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom