CZ addiction continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatjack34

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned a few CZ models...rifles and pistolas...love them all. I have a CZ40B currently...not sure it has ever been fired, but I cannot say for certain it hasn't. I am looking to put her on the block at some point. CZ is still a really underrated firearm if my opinion means anything...which it usually doesn't!

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Didn't know you had Airheads, especially a 90S. Post up some pics!

74 R90S serial #0041 or one of the first in USA is a local bike, originally purchased by an electrical engineer at AA.. found with 7,300 miles had been sitting for 25+ years. went through entire bike .. didn't need much, diode board, a few seals and carb rebuild. R90S is solid enough to go anywhere. R90S has only 8,300 miles as I'm putting all the miles on R80G/S.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v186_o0pss_BXP_4823.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v186_o0pss_DSC_5489.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sure you want it? It is a factory OD green model which makes it especially ugly. :-)

Oh Man; how hideous! But; I am a man of my word so yeah; I'll go ahead and honor my commitment to dispose of the fugly thing for you. But please; don't be telling people what a generous fellow I am okay? I'm just doing this out of sheer goodness.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About two years ago a friend and I stopped at The Evil Pawn Shop,,,
The Evil Pawn Shop Guy had just received a 2075 RAMI,,,
My buddy hefted it and bought it on the spot.

So we go to his house to watch a game on TV,,,
He laid the pistol on the breakfast bar.

His wife came home and saw it sitting there,,,
She picked it up and aimed it around the room a few times.

"What a nice pistol." she said.

She then opened her purse,,,
Removed the Bersa Thunder 380 from it,,,
And placed the CZ in the inner holster of the purse.

I don't think my friend has seen it since.

Aarond

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so glad Second hand rose is so far away for me!!!! Nice Rami, have a friend in NM that carries one, and loves it!

Hey Leighton! Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

74 R90S serial #0041 or one of the first in USA is a local bike, originally purchased by an electrical engineer at AA.. found with 7,300 miles had been sitting for 25+ years. went through entire bike .. didn't need much, diode board, a few seals and carb rebuild. R90S is solid enough to go anywhere. R90S has only 8,300 miles as I'm putting all the miles on R80G/S.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v186_o0pss_BXP_4823.jpg

Beautiful machines! Quite a score on that 90S. The thing is practically new and even has the kicker tranny. The GS is awesome too. I've never owned one but have ridden a few. I have enough parts around here that I think I'm just going to build one. ;-) I see you have Wolfman bags on it. Years ago a Beemer buddy of mine delivered a R100 parts bike to the guy who runs Wolfman up in Colorado.

Whenever you need to sell on of your BMW bikes to support this CZ habit just let me know:)

Hey Andy- There are quite a few parts around. You could build one. I have a buddy that has a complete running R100 engine he'd sell. Titled frames are easy to come by along with all the other parts. They go together like a big model kit and I'd give you a hand with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom