Dahm vs. Morgan round 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have liked a few points thrown in Mr' Morgan face.

1) every school shooting would have still happened.... every gun used in every school shooting were the parents guns, whether you remove the mentally ill's ability to buy guns or not it does not change but maybe 1 mass shooting in the last 10 years.

2) "every country with strict gun laws there has been fewer gun deaths" but violent crimes went through the roof... people in the UK may not be getting gunned down but they are being stabbed and beaten to death.

3)"is that guys son more important then the gun law" is Melinda Herman family http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj-2Y0oCTzs worth more then that guys son? or how about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhp6OGq2ko this kid? fact is Mr. Morgan that is a question with many different answers you ask that 15 year old boy if his dads AR is worth more then that kids life...

I did like how he did not go on stupids show and yell crazy crap like Alex Jones

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are many things I would have liked Dahm to bring up. I don't think it is that he is unaware of them but that he was careful to pick his spots and let Morgan hang himself, like he did.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are many things I would have liked Dahm to bring up. I don't think it is that he is unaware of them but that he was careful to pick his spots and let Morgan hang himself, like he did.

If and when he would have ever gotten the opportunity to finish a sentence. I HATE interviews done by rude people that constantly interrupt. Pompous English ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom