Darn Pregnant Women!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in my chair FREEZING my butt off in a pair of my Redhead wool socks. Why you ask? It's a brisk 67 Degrees in here and I fear that If I touch the thermostat then momma is going to give me a black eye. Anyone else feel my pain?

Eddymonster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, it's the other way around here. My wife is the cold one and I love the cold. Im in shorts and nothing else right now and she has sweatpants and sweater on, Im like ok.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, it's the other way around here. My wife is the cold one and I love the cold. Im in shorts and nothing else right now and she has sweatpants and sweater on, Im like ok.

Same here. Thermostat is set at 75 degrees when the house is occupied. I'm usually wearing shorts or jeans and a t-shirt (or no shirt) and I'm comfortable. The wife will be in her fleece pj bottoms, a long sleeve t-shirt, thick azz fuzzy socks and under a blanket or Snuggie griping about how cold it is. I don't get it, she acts as if it's 40 degrees in the house.

I want to trade women with tyromeo.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in my chair FREEZING my butt off in a pair of my Redhead wool socks. Why you ask? It's a brisk 67 Degrees in here and I fear that If I touch the thermostat then momma is going to give me a black eye. Anyone else feel my pain?

Man up, sometimes you gotta pay to play.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just wait ... menopause IS in your future ...

Oh and GC and I are the opposite. He keeps it like a meat locker in this house. I figure it's just the price of doing business with a man who has to wear wool and kevlar in 108 F heat ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom