Darn Pregnant Women!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if money could be made in dividing a house into two climate zones; his and hers, each with its own HVAC system. Kind of like how some cars are now.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is cold as ice and I'm super hot.

:naughty:

I keep telling her it's because I am so manly that I have like a nuclear love reactor building up the heat inside me.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in my chair FREEZING my butt off in a pair of my Redhead wool socks. Why you ask? It's a brisk 67 Degrees in here and I fear that If I touch the thermostat then momma is going to give me a black eye. Anyone else feel my pain?

You've got that right, buddy. My latest is right at a year old and last year was a long, hard summer!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is due September 30th and yes I feel your pain, except that she wants it cold so she can get under a blanket while on the couch. I don't understand it nor can I explain it, and after having the little guy to the left, I know better than to question it. It has been a long hot summer and I got a little over 30 days to get everything ready.

Good luck and hope everything is uneventful!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny. When we had my son my wife wanted it cold in the hospital room. she made me crank the AC. Mind you this was late November when a cold front blew threw that morning. I had ever ounce of clothing on me and covered with two blankets. Meanwhile my wife is on the hospital bed with no covers sweating. Damn hormones.

Even her dad, who doesn't complain about the cold after his 6 months in Antarctica during his time in the Navy, said it was cold.

Just wait. I'm taking my winter hunting gear to the hospital with us this time around.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I are expecting one in November/December (Its a boy!!!) and she is actually fine with the thermo at 74 deg just where we both normally like it. Guess I've lucked out on this part. I don't really have to listen to much griping because she sleeps so dang much.

So far with the exception of her being really sick in the beginning it has been pretty smooth(fingers corssed and knocking on wood)

Latest posts

Top Bottom