Date Night Ideas For Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I are getting a much needed break tonight and are looking
to spend the night in Tulsa with hotel, dinner and drinks. Anybody have any suggestions for a romantic evening? Thanks.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Mayo is decent for sure, and has a very cool rooftop bar. Perhaps dinner somewher out, and drinks on the roof before retiring for the night. ;)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad they saved the Mayo; it looks like they've done a nice job with it from what I've seen/heard. If it wasn't a hotel located 20-something minutes from my front door, it would be on my list if I was looking for a place. Wild that it was almost torn down and bought for the price of parking lot space.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad they saved the Mayo; it looks like they've done a nice job with it from what I've seen/heard. If it wasn't a hotel located 20-something minutes from my front door, it would be on my list if I was looking for a place. Wild that it was almost torn down and bought for the price of parking lot space.

Yea, crazy the current owners bought it for a mere $250,000 back a decade ago. Really, that's cheeeeeap. Of course, they also received some $5m of Tulsa sales tax allocations. You'd be dumb not to have done it, if you had the capital to spare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom