• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Dead thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Good luck, great watch, tough to find one reasonably priced right now. Most AD have lists of people waiting for them.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Well, besides the obvious BC Clarks, you have Watches Etc in Bethany. I've purchased from both with zero issues and good prices and good people.

Online I recommend Bob's Watches...I've dealt with them before and I have trusted folks that have recommended Beckertime out of DFW - online only place.

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex/
https://beckertime.com/

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
I told Mrs. GED that when she dies, I'm gonna spend her life insurance on a Rolex Submariner or GMT. So she bought me an Invicta Pro Diver. Not a bad homage for a fraction of the price. Of course, it's a quartz, not an auto. But I like it.

20211118_154753.jpg

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Is there a place in Okc to take a watch to see if it is a fake?

I have my fathers Omega Seamaster but I feel like there was a story about its authenticity. I think he bought it in the early 60’s and wore it every day for more than 50 years, so whether it is real or not it is still valuable to me.

I’m just curious more than anything, I quit wearing a watch for the most part years ago but it still works to this day and I keep thinking I will wear it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom