Deal from Blade HQ - Zero Tolerance 0121 (fixed blade) for 60% off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thing came in on Thurs right before I left for a weekend camping trip. It's F@#$ing beefy for a little knife, but it fits the hand very well - not too small and very good ergos. I honestly hate re-curve blades, coated blades, funky spines, overly thick blades, and short-handled fixed blades, but this thing somehow makes me love it despite all of that.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn your hide Andy.

Ok School me here I have a Boker Kalishnakov at 3.5" the blades a little longer than what my wife want's in an automatic.
I'm looking to get her something in the 2.0" to 2.5" range modestly priced. I see the protech stingers and half breeds as well as the protech runt in the price range I consider reasonable ($125 to $175), are they a quality knife at that price?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn your hide Andy.

Ok School me here I have a Boker Kalishnakov at 3.5" the blades a little longer than what my wife want's in an automatic.
I'm looking to get her something in the 2.0" to 2.5" range modestly priced. I see the protech stingers and half breeds as well as the protech runt in the price range I consider reasonable ($125 to $175), are they a quality knife at that price?

Quality Autos at that price? Not really that I know of other than the Protechs. I'm not super into autos though, so someone else may have to weigh in. I like my folders/fixed blades but I've had 3 different autos now and I've not kept any of them. Couldn't tell you why, just don't really dig 'em for some strange reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom