Deer baiting/attractants advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao some people must be a lot better at waiting than others, cause I have heard a bunch say they didn't have any luck this year. Some didn't even see a deer. Even a post on here that southern Woodward county deer disappeared.

Rifle hunting is cheating too!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say it was cheating, I said it was waiting. As always, someone is quick to inject something completely different than what was stated.

I don't know what else you would call it if you set up a stand/blind and wait for a deer to come to you. Now you probably did get out early and hunt for sign in an area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say it was cheating, I said it was waiting. As always, someone is quick to inject something completely different than what was stated.

I don't know what else you would call it if you set up a stand/blind and wait for a deer to come to you. Now you probably did get out early and hunt for sign in an area.

Probably wouldn't want to wait where there are no deer sign. Get pretty lonely.

The point of sitting under an acorn tree, or sitting on the edge of a harvested corn field is just as valid as sitting near a feeder.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't want to wait where there are no deer sign. Get pretty lonely.

The point of sitting under an acorn tree, or sitting on the edge of a harvested corn field is just as valid as sitting near a feeder.

It's still waiting. I've done my share of it, the skill, is discipline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom