Deer Movement Projections for this weekend Sat Nov 3rd....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill allen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
we've noticed a move to morning movement versus evening movement. my son has hunted mornings this week and i have hunted evenings. he has a had a couple that he would put in the "almost" catagory. i have not seen any at all in the eves.

We have been having the same experience. My brother has been hunting mornings and some evenings and I have been hunting all evenings. We have had good deer movement in the mornings and almost nothing in the evenings. I blanked last night and my brother is out there this morning and has seen a good number of deer including some hard chasing by two different young bucks. However an eight crossed the trail soon after a young buck chased a doe by and he went another way. He just wasn't interested.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decisions, decisions. Sounds like evening hunts are busts, BUT a friend just called to offer me Thunder tickets.

I think the hard court will beat the hard woods today, but only because it so warm.

Bucky lives another day ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom