Defensive Practical Rifle Match Aug 4 OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

New to the site!
Reaction score
Yes that was us with the wagon.

Wow going to a match on your anniversary, it must be true love. Even with my son shooting, I don't think I could get my wife to come watch us shoot a match in this heat. Happy Anniversary!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes that was us with the wagon.

Wow going to a match on your anniversary, it must be true love. Even with my son shooting, I don't think I could get my wife to come watch us shoot a match in this heat. Happy Anniversary!

I think I saw ur son with the little red wagon thing carrying some stuff on it. Hope you make it out next month!
Today was the least busy iv seen it, most likely due to the heat. My squad only had 5 people in it.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
slowpoke said:
Big thanks to the guys who run this match. It was our first time to shoot this match. My son and I both had a great time and we will definitely be back. Great job keeping it going too. It was nice to get it done and get out of the heat.

I was in your group also. Watching your son pull a tap rack put a smile on my face. It was nice to meet you NikatKimber.

Last edited:

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results have been posted to the Yahoo Group. Thanks to Todd and his stalwart crew for running the match. BTW if anyone lost a magazine at the July match I may have it. Please send a PM to me to identify.

Your next Oil Capital Practical Defensive Rifle match is Saturday September 1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom