Defensive Practical Rifle Match Sat July 7 OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just joined that group but still don't see where the results from this past weekend's match are posted. What am I missing?

I am looking in the "files" area. I see the scores posted for every month but July of this year. Guessing they haven't been posted yet?

I am also highly anticipating my score. Hope i did better this time than i did back in March!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. . . I see the scores posted for every month but July of this year. Guessing they haven't been posted yet?

The MD has not had the time in his busy week to crunch the July scores. I'm sure he'll get to it, when his world allows him some time to do so. When the scores are posted to the Yahoo Group, you'll get a notification via email to go look.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The MD has not had the time in his busy week to crunch the July scores. I'm sure he'll get to it, when his world allows him some time to do so. When the scores are posted to the Yahoo Group, you'll get a notification via email to go look.

I just want to thank you for setting up such an awesome event for a reasonable price. I am going to try to go out to next months match and maybe bring a few more friends.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i must have done really well. My scores were so high that they destroyed everything that tried to compute them............wait....high scores are good right?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Match Director will get to the scores done when he can. The nature of his work is such that sometimes he is extremely slammed with it. Uncle Gov wants his work done first and can be insistent about it; that's anytime, day, night and weekends. I'll send the scores to you patiently awaiting guys when I get them.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Match Director will get to the scores done when he can. The nature of his work is such that sometimes he is extremely slammed with it. Uncle Gov wants his work done first and can be insistent about it; that's anytime, day, night and weekends. I'll send the scores to you patiently awaiting guys when I get them.

thanks. I said the high score thing because back in May my friend thought he got third place because his score was higher then most others. I had to explain to him that high scores are bad! He was very disappointed! Truth is though that i didnt do much better then him :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom