Defensive Practical Rifle Match Sat July 7 OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone let me borrow their pistol if needed? I am below 18 and cannot posses a handgun (even though my dad just got a CZ75). You dont have to have an adult sign you in do you? I dont seem to remember that being the case. Ill pay for the ammo if you let me barrow a pistol tomorrow.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went and had a great time! Ripnbst was in my squad and i think i did much better this time. I did have one malfunction that i will post in another thread.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are results posted to see how you did?
The match director has to have a couple hours to crunch the numbers first. He sends them to me as near-final. I format them, then post them on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/ You'll get an auto-email from that Yahoo group telling you where to go look as soon as they are posted.

The MD has the tough work to read all that handwriting (eh, chicken scratches from a few, but only a few thankfully) then enter the raw data into a "scoring sheet" that calculates. I only have to do a little reformatting and then post on the Yahoo Group.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just joined that group but still don't see where the results from this past weekend's match are posted. What am I missing?

I am looking in the "files" area. I see the scores posted for every month but July of this year. Guessing they haven't been posted yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom