Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you think won the debate?
I think Kamala had the most impassioned pleas/answers, and Plugs for hair Biden had the best track record (not saying its a good record) to recite for the base. Kind of a toss up for me. Flip the coin.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next Debate July 30, 31st I don't get this qualification.
A candidate will need to either have at least 1 percent support in three qualifying polls, or provide evidence of at least 65,000 individual donations from a minimum of 200 different donors in at least 20 states.

65000 indivitual donations from a minimum of 200 donors?

So if 200 people each donate $1 on 325 different occasions then you are in the debate? Those numbers make sense I guess to a democrat.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you think won the debate?
I think Kamala had the most impassioned pleas/answers, and Plugs for hair Biden had the best track record (not saying its a good record) to recite for the base. Kind of a toss up for me. Flip the coin.
If I had to pick, I'd say Koalamaula won that one.
Gillabrand fought to be heard early on but weakened later.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The biggest mistake for the dims was that for most of the debate they didn't put the name of the person speaking on screen so someone looking for a breakout moment won't get their name out because they don't know who that person is.
I know this is a conspiracy thing, but do you think they did that on purpose?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you said that Dennis I had to wait to comment on most of these people because as you said I had no idea who they were but 4 or 5 of them.
Elimination of the also rans because of facial recognition.
Did you also notice that the cheers were also exactly the same pitch and loudness, and instantly cut off? I did. It had to be a pre recorded moment with a 10 second or so delay to allow the audio people to introduce a pre recorded cheer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom