Diamondback DB380 & DB9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baus302

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is piling on at this point, but a co-worker of mine has had nothing but issues (FTFs, etc.) with his DB9. He advises to stay away.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if you're kidding, but that's actually true. They are ugly as sin, heavy, limited capacity for what the shoot and fill no use other than cheap. They do work great though.... And that's most important.

It was tongue in cheek....however, I have owned several Hi-Points (always seem to get them in trades) and in all calibers. Never once had a FTF or FTE and they always went bang when you pulled the trigger, mainly used them as a "truck" gun.
The complaints on the Diamondback seem to be prevalent on most reviews I have seen...POS.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought that DB was started and owned by a former Glock employee/engineer...? Or am I mis remembering?
the guy that owns diamondback firearms owns diamondback air boats. That is what he has done for years. He recently got into the firearms market with the db.380. Well, a few years ago. They now have a few pistols and some AR's. I will stick with my glock. I don't know how they are still in business. But I wonder that with hi point and cobra as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom