Did Ebay pull all 30rd mags??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't know that, I have seen them on there for a long time till recently.

I've even had them remove 8 round Garand enblocs before. They even took down a listing I had for a WWII magazine carrier because it had the word "machine gun" stenciled on it LOL. They are full on nutso.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rule was changed awhile back to include 10-round mags believe it or not. Not sure what's going on now.

eBay called me on the phone (surprisingly enough) a few months back to tell be how excited they were to allow gun parts to be sold again. Now it looks like they are crawling back to their happy place.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes Ebay IIRC radically changed thier policy shortly after the VT massacre. The shooter bought some magazines off of Ebay for one or both of the guns he used. Ebay I guess saw it as bad publicity. I guess the only people that hold them partially responsible are more liberal minded, or maybe they felt some kind of responsibility...I don't think any in the gun culture would even give them a second thought as to blame...would be similar to blaming Bushmaster for Sandy Hook. They banned being able to sell magazines, barrels, brass and I think they called them "bullet tips" there was a big joke about them calling the projectiles "bullet tips" And since Paypal is now owned by Ebay that's why you have to do the discrete stuff if you want to use thos kind of things. Unscrupulous people take advantage of this too, you get screwed out of your money by them and if you tell them what it was really for then you both lose your paypal accounts and any money in it. I know when I sold some brass on there I just called them brass figurines. I remember a post on ARFCOM because someone had outright said it was for an AK Drum magazine and I think paypal caught onto it. So someone posted a photoshop of a newspaper magazine about Alaskan musical drums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom