Did I mention that I HATE thieves???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out to the farm today and went to check my trail camera. It was gone!! Along with the 12v car battery with box and solar panel. Friggin' sucks. The camera wasn't even any good. The reason I went to the big battery and solar was because it was using batteries up and saying "low batt". Even after I added the other, it would still say "low batt" after about 3 days and stop taking pictures. So, to whoever stole it, I hope you die of gonnorhea and rot in hell.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we can't do this any more because of legal issues, but it would sure be nice to have a tiny wire cage around it, that is hooked to a charged capacitor.
Getting your whanger slapped into the dirt with about 20 K volts would prevent a second attempt.

Hmmmmm.......brings to mine a possible solution.........hot wires to keep in livestock are totally legal....perhaps a similar set up would be warrented?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know we can't do this any more because of legal issues, but it would sure be nice to have a tiny wire cage around it, that is hooked to a charged capacitor.
Getting your whanger slapped into the dirt with about 20 K volts would prevent a second attempt.

Hmmmmm.......brings to mine a possible solution.........hot wires to keep in livestock are totally legal....perhaps a similar set up would be warrented?

My dad's last game cam did get destroyed by our cows, so I think a hot wire around it is a legitimate answer to the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom