Did you feel that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do love those beans but the volcano eruption noises are coming from outside and accompanied by flashes of light!

Channel 4 needs to get one of their action reporters down to Prague to see how big the cinder cone is.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MY First! Slept through the big one, but felt this one and heard the house creak.
I'm anal about this, but all I could think of is "now the nails are loose, and the house is weak now" I hate nails. I've built two outbuildings, and have done it with screws.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MY First! Slept through the big one, but felt this one and heard the house creak.
I'm anal about this, but all I could think of is "now the nails are loose, and the house is weak now" I hate nails. I've built two outbuildings, and have done it with screws.

I'll loan you a screwdriver so you can tighten things up.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Double threat tonight. Again.

Ooo, earthquake, run outside. Whoaa, tornado, run back in and hide. Eeeek!!...

Wait a minute, forgot where I was. Im not back home in California. Im in Oklahoma. Its duck and hide with earthquakes and run outside for tornaders here.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Double threat tonight. Again.

Ooo, earthquake, run outside. Whoaa, tornado, run back in and hide. Eeeek!!...

Funny you say that, because I was laughing with a guy at work Monday while discussing the severe weather threat as to "what are people going to do if they dive into their hidey-hole and another earthquake hits? Stay in or get out?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom