Disturbing info coming into Reddogs' Bunker Lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL Ever wonder how many people in this administration are Islamic? Followed by a long list of people, most of whom are NOT in this administration. LOL. We've missed you, Patrick.

LOL. At least RD is consistent.

"But it's on the list I pulled from and internet chain letter. It's gotta be true."

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my head. They dont like head in the middle east. Asia is a different story. South America is better. If you go to South America you keep your head where its sposed to be.

Yep. At least they quit using human heads as soccer balls a few centuries ago. Of course there is that one dude who still likes to bite other soccer players, but I digress. :)

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're definitely not the only one it bothers. I've never been around anything like this but looking at it makes me wonder why these folks don't fight back. I want to think I would be a maniac fighting, biting, gauging out eyeballs, bitting ears, etc if a bunch of radical a-wipes wanted me to kneel down in front of their gun toting asses.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're definitely not the only one it bothers. I've never been around anything like this but looking at it makes me wonder why these folks don't fight back. I want to think I would be a maniac fighting, biting, gauging out eyeballs, bitting ears, etc if a bunch of radical a-wipes wanted me to kneel down in front of their gun toting asses.

This. If I'd have married Imran and gone home with him (Pakistan) I have no doubt you guys would have read about my stoning in The Daily Oklahoman. I'd sure as well would have been doing my gut level best to throw them back ... :mad: Never go down without a fight ...

I'll never forget the day he told me he'd never heard his mother speak a word unless she was spoken to first -- except to the maid. :shocked:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll never forget the day he told me he'd never heard his mother speak a word unless she was spoken to first -- except to the maid. :shocked:[/QUOTE]

Wow! It's not that way at my house! LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Muslim violence will pass in time, just as christian violence did... they're just lagging behind a few hundred years

Only when another nation turns them into glass statues like Pompeii.

Until then expect more of the same discrimination against those of other religions.

Its been going on for thousands of years, and it will not stop because anybody in another religion is "distressed" by news reports of beheadings and indiscriminate killings.

These people have been ruled by oppressive leaders for century's for one reason and one reason only. They can't live under any other type of government.

Saddam kept the Kurds, Sunni's, and Shiite's in order by brutal methods. Nothing different than any mooslim ran country.

You cannot win the hearts and minds of any mooslim country by going in, bombing the crap out of them, destroying their infrastructure, and then bailing out.

Sure we rebuilt it, but it would take generations of strict regulation, education of the masses, etc, in those country's to turn them into any semblance of a democratic society. Kind of like we did with Japan and Germany?

For Gods sake! obama turned that country over to a guy that had been a political refugee living in Iran for 20+ years.

WTF was up with that??? He instantly booted all of the opposing religions out of his government, and started treating them like dogs with his corrupt administration.

Unlike the US, where we are going through the same sort of corrupt government, the ones that didn't like it, and those wanting to take over the corrupt government in Iraq took up arms, and are marching on Bagdad, and will take it.

They aren't taking it to return it to the Iraq of old, but to return it to sharia law, and make it into a terrorist mecca.

Just remember the leader of ISSA, said he would see us in New York. I'm betting our current administration will welcome him with open arms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom