Do you think any of our LEO not supporting OK SDA or conceal carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm just guessing that unless you and 500 of your closest friends eat there on a regular basis you will not impact his bottom line in any meaningful way. But knock yourselves out ... I'll go try out the food (thanks for the heads up! I had no idea he was there!! :) -- I happen to like this cuisine but I'll have to do it when GC is at work. Not because either of us have a problem with him exercising his right as a business owner, but because it's not WhatABurger ... :rolleyes :D

Singularis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So....
If I decide to rent my house out or own an apartment complex. I can advertise "NO Blacks, Gays, Muslims or Women"???
It's mine right?

As a free man, you have every right to do this. Unfortunately, it is a right that is currently being infringed upon by the protection rackets in DC and OKC, and their hired muscle.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a free man, you have every right to do this. Unfortunately, it is a right that is currently being infringed upon by the protection rackets in DC and OKC, and their hired muscle.

That's my point
It's NOT yours and you CANT do with it as you want.
Your name might be on the deed and you might have paid for it. But THEY only allow you to have it if you play by THEIR rules.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. He can do what he wants at his restaurant. And you can do what you want also...eat somewhere else. I will.

He doesn't have a Constitutional and divine right to disarm you...but YOU have a Constitutional right to be armed to defend yourself wherever you go. His non-right doesn't trump your right. HIS BUSINESS IS A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE HE INTENDS TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE PUBLIC. HE MUST RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE STATE IN WHICH HE DOES BUSINESS. Now if he wants to say "no blacks, gays, guns, etc" at his HOUSE, then he has every right to do so. that's my 2 cents but this is a touchy issue and I totally see both sides...actually both sides make a good argument...but the above is what I've come up with.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you are wrong. It is his business. He cannot discriminate against a protected class, but he does have the right to say "no guns," the same way he could say, "no shoes, no shirt, no service."

All of you guys crow about YOUR rights, but what about the business owner's right?

You complain about having a gay agenda shoved down your throats (no pun intended), yet you wish to force your beliefs on others.

Why the need to dominate this dude? Why the desperation to impose your will on some business owner? Seriously, all this talk of rights and freedom, yet you would deny this man the very thing you ***** so bitterly about...the right to believe as he wishes!

It's just so damn simple....go eat someplace else.

He doesn't have a Constitutional and divine right to disarm you...but YOU have a Constitutional right to be armed to defend yourself wherever you go. His non-right doesn't trump your right. HIS BUSINESS IS A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE HE INTENDS TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE PUBLIC. HE MUST RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE STATE IN WHICH HE DOES BUSINESS. Now if he wants to say "no blacks, gays, guns, etc" at his HOUSE, then he has every right to do so. that's my 2 cents but this is a touchy issue and I totally see both sides...actually both sides make a good argument...but the above is what I've come up with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom