does anyone have or have seen any .380 for sale nw okc area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't mind getting some off the internet I just saw that bulk ammo and lucky gunner had plenty of pmc bronze 50 rounds for $35. I know because my wife needs some. i am fixin to have her upgrade to a 9. You just can't hardly find any .380 and when you do it is usually out of hand.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't mind getting some off the internet I just saw that bulk ammo and lucky gunner had plenty of pmc bronze 50 rounds for $35. I know because my wife needs some. i am fixin to have her upgrade to a 9. You just can't hardly find any .380 and when you do it is usually out of hand.

No way I would pay that. Lucky Gunner has turned into CTD when it comes to ammo prices. Cabelas has 380 ammo all the time at reasonable prices. Try slickguns.com

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoo..._f4aa7681&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
used to pay $20 a box during the last ammo nightmare, would pay that now for a single box or bought some a month ago for sticker price. Anyone wanna let loose of a box.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No way I would pay that. Lucky Gunner has turned into CTD when it comes to ammo prices. Cabelas has 380 ammo all the time at reasonable prices. Try slickguns.com

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoo..._f4aa7681&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF
Thanks for letting me know about Cabelas. Yeah I know lucky gunner was high on the .380 but its so hard to find. I am fixing to have my wife upgrade to a 9mm. She should have gotten one in the first place. That is a heck of a deal on that .380. Really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom