Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always felt it's in the genes pure and simple. The 93 yr old that smokes and drinks every day probably had a family with longevity. My dad had a fitness coach after his heart attack. The guy was extremely fit, and thin, ran 5 miles a day and ate healthy. Fell over dead at 40. Two people can have the same lifestyle with vastly different outcomes. There's very little definitive evidence that bad lifestyle choices lead to bad health but statistically it's seems logical.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you really care what he thinks or does?

I know a man who ate a big breakfast everyday … potatoes, ham and/or bacon or sausage and at least three eggs. Had steak for dinner at least once per week.

You say that like it's a bad thing. The potatoes being potentially bad esp. for diabetics, the rest is perfectly fine and even preferred.

Carnivore for the win!

And nobody is immune to cigarettes and alcohol if that's what you're implying.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to take a pulmonary test and blew that test up. (Pun intended) said I have the lungs of teenager. Been smoking over 50 years. Maybe the science ought to start looking at people like me to see why my lungs have no damage. Might help other people out.
EDIT; smoking cigarettes.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to take a pulmonary test and blew that test up. (Pun intended) said I have the lungs of teenager. Been smoking over 50 years. Maybe the science ought to start looking at people like me to see why my lungs have no damage. Might help other people out.
EDIT; smoking cigarettes.
Maybe your doctor has tobacco stocks. But probably genetics. Are you Chinese? I saw this one guy chain smoking and running a fast marathon. I was impressed.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe your doctor has tobacco stocks. But probably genetics. Are you Chinese? I saw this one guy chain smoking and running a fast marathon. I was impressed.
Goofball, LOL. Did I look Chinese to you when we met so I could buy your fire ring? I'm bout as white as they come.... was a red headed and freckle faced kid.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snoop Dogg has a personal joint roller that makes $50K/year! PerRana said when asked how many joints she's rolled for Snoop since landing the coveted job. “I do about half a pound a day, which is 75 to 150 joints.” She also noted that the “Drop It Like It's Hot” rapper basically never goes anywhere without having a trusty blunt on hand.

Snoop Dogg is perhaps best known for his cannabis use and once said he smoked 81 blunts a day.

Curious if he knows about the strokes and heart attacks that are destined to come?

Willie was the only person Snoop ever said out-smoked him.

81?
A day???
Considerin' a few extra for Xmas, Juneteenth, the 4th, & Bob Marley's Natal Holiday Observance.... that's well in excess of 30 thou per annum.
Sounds pretty rough on the ol windbags.... even if Snoop shares generously with all the other Dawgs...and female dogs.
I wonder what it'd be worth to the fella to develop, say, a nice custom fit, hash oil suppository that'd last all day and not involve the whole hood?
But Life's one of those occupations with severe occupational hazards. Even if it didn't't kill ya yet, sometime..

you'll wake up dead.
Death; .....that's Life.
Too.
Snoop Dogg has a personal joint roller that makes $50K/year! PerRana said when asked how many joints she's rolled for Snoop since landing the coveted job. “I do about half a pound a day, which is 75 to 150 joints.” She also noted that the “Drop It Like It's Hot” rapper basically never goes anywhere without having a trusty blunt on hand.

Snoop Dogg is perhaps best known for his cannabis use and once said he smoked 81 blunts a day.

Curious if he knows about the strokes and heart attacks that are destined to come?

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You say that like it's a bad thing.
No. I used him as an example of someone doing what every medical professional told him not to do and he lived a long and heathy life.

And nobody is immune to cigarettes and alcohol if that's what you're implying.
Not what I was implying.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Chinese do tend to eat rice (carbs) all day and smoke about a carton a day but appear healthier and thinner than us. Hopefully our armies of trans women will terrify them when war is formally declared.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always felt it's in the genes pure and simple. The 93 yr old that smokes and drinks every day probably had a family with longevity. My dad had a fitness coach after his heart attack. The guy was extremely fit, and thin, ran 5 miles a day and ate healthy. Fell over dead at 40. Two people can have the same lifestyle with vastly different outcomes. There's very little definitive evidence that bad lifestyle choices lead to bad health but statistically it's seems logical.
At 93, (I've had relatives in similar states of longevity) they also had a jump on all the toxins that were introduced since the '60s and since. Good genes are great, but constant chemical genocidal poisoning sucks.
The stuff passed off as "food" lately is literally criminal. I remember back in 2019 when drug companies tried to kill anyone who ever got a cold.
The stakes are pretty high these days... for those who want us GonE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom