Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like undoubtedly many in your life, I gave up on you understanding a long time ago.
I'm saying I get your points. All things in moderation. A little dope in the mornings does help with dealing with the working people in line at the convenience store to get my smokes in the morning.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I think I understand. So keep it to an 1/8th of good stuff and less than 20 eggs per week no orange juice and only one cup of coffee per morning correct?

What about milk? Or other juices like pineapple juice? Do you have any strong feelings about coconut water? Also would like to know your opinions on croissants. Can you recommend a healthy biscuit alternative?
My suggestion would be to look at all the folks around you. Are they obese and poor health. Dont ealt what they do.

Milk, for instance, is made for baby cows, really to high in fat content for people. I use almond milk for my cereal. Look around at all the overweight folks who drink it. Look at the folks who eat at Mickey D's.

As for red wine...its good for ya, beer not so much and good bourbon or cognac is a treasure

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to look at all the folks around you. Are they obese and poor health. Dont ealt what they do.

Milk, for instance, is made for baby cows, really to high in fat content for people. I use almond milk for my cereal. Look around at all the overweight folks who drink it. Look at the folks who eat at Mickey D's.

As for red wine...its good for ya, beer not so much and good bourbon or cognac is a treasure
Good points. Especially on cows milk. However, I have a terrible time finding a good source of breast milk.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no vegetarian but I eat a lot of plants and fresh fruit. I suppose its who you choose to listen to.

Genesis 1:29
Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat

If you want to arge with God, be my guest.

Where did God learn English??

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm saying I get your points. All things in moderation. A little dope in the mornings does help with dealing with the working people in line at the convenience store to get my smokes in the morning.
This explains a lot about you. My apologies … you are more f***ed up than I gave you credit for.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This explains a lot about you. My apologies … you are more f***ed up than I gave you credit for.
Well, I don't think you understand. They're always dressed up and in a hurry and can be quite rude while I make my selections. They give me dirty looks too probably because I'm dressed like "the dude" from big Lebowski. A guy needs a little something to deal with that.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I don't think you understand. They're always dressed up and in a hurry and can be quite rude while I make my selections. They give me dirty looks too probably because I'm dressed like "the dude" from big Lebowski. A guy needs a little something to deal with that.
Yeah … I think I understand. You need weed to deal with people at a convenience store. I understand that is south of f***ed up. Ever thought about main lining heroin? Up your buzz to cope with life and smoke crack cocaine?

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I still was able to smoke/eat/take weed WELL OVER a couple beers a day = MUCH healthier for a person with liver problems. Moderation is key to all. Excuse me if this is repetitive, but I have not read all 10 pages of posts. And not to my knowledge on original question..

Latest posts

Top Bottom