Don Hume Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love DH holsters,big fan of the JIT Slide for 20 years.Call them and ask for local source.I like to keep my money in OK when I can also.

BTW,it's pretty hard to find quality holsters at the prices that DH sells at.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One thing that is kinda turning me off is they are all cut for 1-3/4" belts. I'm not wearing a belt that big and so it makes the holster a little sloppy on my 1-1/2" belt.

Hmmm,I never noticed that,I've always worn 1-3/4" belts though.I like the rigitity and stability it gives.Don't care about making a fashion statement.

BTW,you might call them.They might be able to accomodate your need.

Last edited:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin, they will accomodate you on the belt size. DH is by far my favorite holster maker for the price. H&H made a big mistake by dropping DH holsters and carrying Looper only. The looper I tried for my model 60 is a POS. You would have to be 600lbs+ and have a belt size in the triple digits for it to work comfortably. Never had that problem with DHs.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool. I'll call DH and get one with 1.5" loops. I don't wear a 1.5" belt for looks. If you've seen me, I don't do much for looks. :P A good quality 1.5" belt has always given me the strength I've needed and it is more comfortable for a fat guy to wear.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cool. I'll call DH and get one with 1.5" loops. I don't wear a 1.5" belt for looks. If you've seen me, I don't do much for looks. :P A good quality 1.5" belt has always given me the strength I've needed and it is more comfortable for a fat guy to wear.

Have you seen me?? :rollingla What's really uncomfortable is the 2 1/2" duty belt I wear at work.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin, they will accomodate you on the belt size. DH is by far my favorite holster maker for the price. H&H made a big mistake by dropping DH holsters and carrying Looper only. The looper I tried for my model 60 is a POS. You would have to be 600lbs+ and have a belt size in the triple digits for it to work comfortably. Never had that problem with DHs.

So your saying if ya lost weight it would fit? :-) jk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom