Dong's (As defined by myself, the Oxford Dictionary, and Tulsa People/Google Review)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After calling around I bought the wife a little sig at Dong's yesterday. They were nice, showed me everything I asked for with no attitude. I bought a Marlin 336 from them a few years ago and had good service as well.
In the last year I've bought from Sportsworld, Sooner (several) & Dong's, received no better/worst service at any of them. Although I prefer to support the little guy (Mark)
I would buy at Dong's again.
YMMV

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... let's not hold us back now.

Oh ya...Tulsa Fire Arms.. LOL that one guy there should be a Super Trooper!

culture.com_image_lib_6999_heading.jpg
:pms2:

Working at a gun store and carrying a side arm openly does not give you the right to act like an ass:flamed: However, it does give the public the right to make fun of you behind your back, and advise the rest of the buying public before wasting their time visiting your store.:loser:
lol i hate that guy. it seemed everyone who walked in the door his hand was on his pistol ready to draw. first time i went in there i didnt see the sign where you had to have a gun in a case to bring it in there. i had my double barrel cracked open no ammo on me and face down. the guy dam near met me at the door ready to draw on me. the only reason ive been back is because my friend has a membership there and he pays for my range fee. one of the younger guys told me he didnt like my stance while he was watching me shoot. i told him "so". he is cooler with me now since he is friends with my friend. sports world was nice to me. medlock was nice to me also. i dont go to dongs. i got treated like **** when i asked about some low load 12ga ammo for my lc smith. ive only been to 2 ranges. medlock and tfa. i prefer medlock. i hear 2A is pretty nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom