Don't forget your orange the weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My truck is still in the body shop to get some damage from a hit and run fixed. Can't get the parts and I don't have a drop of corn in a feeder for this weekend. No way to get one out in the wife's SUV that she will let me. I promised to not get any blood anywhere, but it's a HELL NO!
That reason right there is why I own more than 1 pickup.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My truck is still in the body shop to get some damage from a hit and run fixed. Can't get the parts and I don't have a drop of corn in a feeder for this weekend. No way to get one out in the wife's SUV that she will let me. I promised to not get any blood anywhere, but it's a HELL NO!
I took a company car deer hunting once. I hauled a doe in the trunk of a Ford Contour and they never found out. Of course I had it all lined with a tarp.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That reason right there is why I own more than 1 pickup.
My truck is in the shop as well. Wife said "you can haul a deer and everything in the van, can't you?"
van.jpg

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a similar situation last fall; hit a deer and my truck was in the shop. Had to hunt in my wife's minivan. She wasn't too keen on it.

Oh well... just put down a tarp, and scrubbed out what the tarp didn't catch! My son thought it was hilarious; he felt like a mobster with a body wrapped up in the tarp.

Attachments

• Van.jpg
    Van.jpg
    91.2 KB

Latest posts

Top Bottom