Doomsday Preppers, Season 2?!!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so GC is watching DP and I'm sitting here playing around on the computer. He tells me there is a couple on the show who have stocked back ... ahem ... errrr ... well ... "adult entertainment devices" ... :shocked:

OOOOO-kkkkkaaaaayyyyy ... Think I'm gonna go watch the rest of the show with him ... :pms2:

ETA: OOOOoooohhhhhh, so I completely got that all wrong ... They are SELLING these things to finance their prepping ... Where there's a will there's a way ... I guess ... :pms2:

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so GC is watching DP and I'm sitting here playing around on the computer. He tells me there is a couple on the show who have stocked back ... ahem ... errrr ... well ... "adult entertainment devices" ... :shocked:

OOOOO-kkkkkaaaaayyyyy ... Think I'm gonna go watch the rest of the show with him ... :pms2:

ETA: OOOOoooohhhhhh, so I completely got that all wrong ... They are SELLING these things to finance their prepping ... Where there's a will there's a way ... I guess ... :pms2:

Wow...you said GC was watching "DP" and then you said something about stocking up on adult sexual devices....I damn near fell over laughing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFLMAO!! I know, right??!?!?

BTW, I LOVE Doomsday Preppers ... What a cluster ... Any "reality" tv show is used around here for comedic purposes (and to help us feel better about our own numerous psychoseeeeees ... :lookaroun WHAT?!?!!?!?!? HEY! You gotta take the help you need from anywhere you can! :D

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the show. I've learned something new from each one of the groups they've had on there. Even the couple that sold sex toys. Their solar panel setup was pretty neat. Looked like he made that wind generator himself. Sure, it's a chessy show, the drama is over the top, but it gives you an idea about what others are doing.

I'm getting ready to purchase a new place on Prince of Wales island in southeast Alaska. It has road access but no power. Will put a storage container on it for housing until we get the cabin built. Cause of the didlo guy I think I'll go with a solar/wind generation system instead of relying solely on a generator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom