Doomsday Preppers, Season 2?!!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that some of the GDers haven't found their way in ...

Some dingleweed in Texas just torched off a .308 right next to his buddy's face! I swear, as God is my witness, any of you guys do that to me at the campout and I'll gouge your eyes out with my fingernails ... AND I'm WON'T share my cookies! :lmfao:

You might kick our ass if we did that, but I guarantee you wouldn't act like that guy did. Crying like a little *****, puking and stumbling around...with ear pro on. Heaven help him when he gets in a real gunfight!

That crew was as screwed up as a bag of d$$ks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might kick our ass if we did that, but I guarantee you wouldn't act like that guy did. Crying like a little *****, puking and stumbling around...with ear pro on. Heaven help him when he gets in a real gunfight!

That crew was as screwed up as a bag of d$$ks.

Yeah ... I'm not very good at acting like a gurl ... I gotta work on that ... :wink2: I had a dad, an uncle and two brothers who thought that gurls were for smacking around. I learned how to smack back at a pretty young age. Didn't stop the smackings completely but it did make them think about it before they started up ... lol

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that some of the GDers haven't found their way in ...

Some dingleweed in Texas just torched off a .308 right next to his buddy's face! I swear, as God is my witness, any of you guys do that to me at the campout and I'll gouge your eyes out with my fingernails ... AND I'm WON'T share my cookies! :lmfao:

I think it was just a 223 he had a 100 Round mag. Also, what kind of dummies are going to be filmed building and detonating ieds..

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was just a 223 he had a 100 Round mag. Also, what kind of dummies are going to be filmed building and detonating ieds..

LOL might have been, I was too busy :lmfao: I could have sworn he said it was a .308 ... and no kidding ... I got into quite the discussion over on S/B with Wayne the Winemaker from last season over just that very thing. Let's just suffice it to say that some folks really don't think things through ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom