Dove 14'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh no he didn't get to ride up front, or back seat, but in the back:) Banded pigeon for the win 7stw! What does the band read?

2013 Dallas 3250 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409587870.129922.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409587880.717059.jpg

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went east of Watonga on a friend's farm. Got there late, about 8:30. First bird was a Eurasian Ringneck the size of a small pigeon. Total was seven because after a two year layoff from shottys, I can't hit my a$$ with both hands. Not huge numbers, but plenty to support a one man hunt, just glad nobody could see me.

I was hunting over a pond, and the first thing that came was a flock of six big Canada geese. They stayed until I shot the first dove, then decided to go someplace else. Of course the camera was still in the truck.

A dove with today's wind behind it is a very challenging target, and I don't think I hit a single one going with the wind. The pond is set up so one can do jump shooting of birds down for a drink, and that was lots of fun and provided some needed exercise.

Will go back

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could hear them all around but they just didn't want to get their butts out of the trees I guess they didn't like the wind today I might try to go again before work in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom