DPMS AR-15's at Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why shop Wal-Mart when there are so many better options?

Because nobody gives a **** anymore. I don't care if it costs me more I will not shop at wal-mart. Unless it is something I absolutely have to have immediately, which anymore is very rare. I have been trying to get away from using lowes and home depot as well.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why shop Wal-Mart when there are so many better options?

Sure for some of you that may be located near a larger city, but for some of us the gas and time spent driving an hour or more to get to a city with more shopping options would cost more than buying the rifle at walmart. I may not be the biggest fan of walmart, but every now and then they come thru and have something worth buying.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because nobody gives a **** anymore. I don't care if it costs me more I will not shop at wal-mart. Unless it is something I absolutely have to have immediately, which anymore is very rare. I have been trying to get away from using lowes and home depot as well.

People do care, they go where they can get the best value for their $$$$. I see it everyday at work, people want to spend money but they are shopping around more and more.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the WM but they get me on the convenience thing. I live on the outskirts of town and there's a big new Walmart right there on my way home. After a long day of putting up with the usual BS I am tired and want to get home. I swing by there and get a few things.

After driving through all the martha clogging Tulsa road construction I want as simple as possible.

I still don't like them though.