Drawing for a Free Back pack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm going to give away a free USGI ALICE pack to one OSA member via random drawing on or about Dec 1, 2011
What's the catch? In order to enter, you need to donate to the Wounded Warrior Project, here:
https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/Default.aspx?tsid=66&source=WEBSITE&campaignSource=
If you aren't familiar with the WWP, it is a veterans helping veterans organization with a heavy emphasis on public awareness, job placement, healing, and readjustment assistance for severely injured vets.

Every $10 donation will get you one entry for the random drawing. Post up here, and PM me a screenshot or scanned copy of your donation confirmation (sanitized of personal info of course).

I am redonating the back pack to help raise money for our troups! Good Luck.

Last edited:

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
60 People have viewed this and not a damn donation yet! It is pretty damn sorry that you can send Hundreds or Thousands of dollars on Drugs, Smokes, Guns and Ammo but your not willing to help out a Wounded Warrior that has spilled BLOOD for your sorry asses!

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. Mod's you can boot me anytime!

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in less than 2 days you expected people to donate and when no one did, in a 48 hour window, you started making attacking statements? Maybe some of us already do our part to help wounded vets or are between paychecks.

*rolls eyes*

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tran, I think it's great that you're willing to donate in an effort to bring more money to the WWP.

I'll be making a donation in this spirit tomorrow and will PM you with the specifics. If I win, I'll also re-donate the prize for the same cause.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So in less than 2 days you expected people to donate and when no one did, in a 48 hour window, you started making attacking statements? Maybe some of us already do our part to help wounded vets or are between paychecks.

*rolls eyes*

I am not looking for Vets to donate it all of the other Freeloaders that PISS me off. Everyone one wants to say they are willing to help the Vets returning from overseas but, we see thats a bunch of crap. Out of over 60 people that viewed this not one was willing to help. I didnt care if I won or not, I was trying to help the people who put their live on the line for all of us. Yes, I take it Personal!

HMFIC, When you make a donation send me a copy and I will send you the backpack. Thank You for your help!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Tran,

I've made a donation now and tried to PM you with my confirmation but your inbox says it's full so let me know when you empty it and I'll try again.

I appreciate your attempt at doing this and hope that others might follow in suit.

As I said, if I win, then I'm willing to re-donate just as you did. If you're not wanting to continue this thread and I was the only one who donated, then I'll re-donate, start another thread and I'll even sweeten the pot with a MIGHTY PEN as well.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a vet, and and I've made personal donations to the WWP... I think your lil hissy fit was uncalled for. Did you stop to think that some of the guys out there just don't have the extra cash? Even if they did, and maybe they already did their part for a worthy charity. To go off and attack the members of this board was just immature and unprofessional.

*Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Forum Runner*

Latest posts

Top Bottom