Free Backpack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to give away a free USGI ALICE pack to one OSA member via random drawing on or about 1 October 2011.

What's the catch? In order to enter, you need to donate to the Wounded Warrior Project, here: https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/Default.aspx?tsid=66&source=WEBSITE&campaignSource=

If you aren't familiar with the WWP, it is a veterans helping veterans organization with a heavy emphasis on public awareness, job placement, healing, and readjustment assistance for severely injured vets.

Every $10 donation will get you one entry for the random drawing. Post up here, and PM me a screenshot or scanned copy of your donation confirmation (sanitized of personal info of course).

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Come on guy's and Gal's! This is what most people spend on lunch or a couple packs of cigarettes. This money goes to support our boys' that were wounded supporting our sorry asses, while we play on OSA.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great organization! I support it on a regular basis. Under Armour makes a few t-shirts and ball caps. Sold at academy if anyone is interested. There are few food companies that also donate when you purchase their brand.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before I donate, what's their stance on driving in the left lane??

Lol...I'd venture their stance is: If you are missing a limb from service in the war, you can drive in whatever lane you choose, at whatever speed you choose, and J.P. will just have to slow down on his way to the sh$tter.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lol...I'd venture their stance is: If you are missing a limb from service in the war, you can drive in whatever lane you choose, at whatever speed you choose, and J.P. will just have to slow down on his way to the sh$tter.

SMS, It's a good thing your doing, I already donate when I can, along with the DAV. Good luck to the winner!!

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks SMS This is a group that everyone should donate a little to. I have money deducted out of every pay check for them and i also drop money in their buckets when i see them set up.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bump it up...get those donations in. $10 gets you a shot at a $40+ pack and you help out vets at the same time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom