Driver intentionally hits passing motorcycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not condoning the car driver's behavior, but wasn't the motorcyclist attempting to pass two vehicles at once on a double yellow line?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is awful. I just don't understand some people.

Not condoning the car driver's behavior, but wasn't the motorcyclist attempting to pass two vehicles at once on a double yellow line?

Yes and that is a driving offense.

The driver of the car deserves to be locked up and sued until he starts caring.

It's always amazing how a driver feels its his or her duty to 'teach' someone else a lesson. (especially one that could cost the other person their life).

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And didn't the driver of the car go left of center on a double yellow line?

Can't hear the audio portion; did the driver say he was trying to teach the cyclist a lesson? What if he had swerved to miss a deer on the road? Again, not condoning the driver's behavior but I did wonder about the wisdom of the cyclist in making that maneuver.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't hear the audio portion; did the driver say he was trying to teach the cyclist a lesson? What if he had swerved to miss a deer on the road? Again, not condoning the driver's behavior but I did wonder about the wisdom of the cyclist in making that maneuver.

When the cyclist confronts the driver he says "what were you doing you hit them?" the driver pretty adamantly proclaims "I don't care", the cyclist tells him he has it on video also, and again the driver says "I don't care".

There was no deer, or squirrel, or dog, or cat, or animal that was more important than the two cyclist. It was an old geezer being a complete and total A@@HAT. He purposely went left of center and hit the cyclist...

Latest posts

Top Bottom