Drop Cloth tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I got the stuff. If anyone wants to volunteer to sew lol. I doubt I ever camp in a heavy rain....I'll roll out n get a room. Just wanted to build something for a heavy dew n shelter from bugs n sun.

Something for a rondevous or quick bug out. Easy to pack n store.

It kinda depends on how thick the fabric is. I can take a look at it if you want. I'm thinking you might do better if you find somebody who makes boat covers and ask them to stitch it up for you. They have those upholstery machines ... OH WAIT ... PM oldkar ... he can fix you up!!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It kinda depends on how thick the fabric is. I can take a look at it if you want. I'm thinking you might do better if you find somebody who makes boat covers and ask them to stitch it up for you. They have those upholstery machines ... OH WAIT ... PM oldkar ... he can fix you up!!

Dang why didn't I think of him. Sat right beside him otherday. Cool.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://appalachianhammock.com
There's also the ENO doublenest which can fit two adults up to 450 pounds total. Or in my case, one parent and one kid. Hammocks pack really small, I can fit one in my bicycle seat pack, which is 8x4x5 inches, length, width, and height respectively. Granted after that I can't fit anything else in there, but do bear in mind that this is a bag designed for a wallet, cell phone, car keys and maybe some cash. So they pack small, they're lightweight, you can get a rain fly that's wind resistant and waterproof. They keep you off the ground so the bottom of your sleeping arrangements don't get flooded out. Camping hammocks are awesome. And, for the made in USA craftsmanship, the price is pretty awesome especially when compared to other two person backpacking weight sleeping systems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom