Drug testing for Welfare payments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Google is your friend. You not having heard of it doesn't make it any less true.

I agree and I never said in my post that it was untrue. I said exactly what you quoted which is I have never heard of it!

Believe it or not, unlike some people I will admit I don't know about ALOT of things. I believe it just makes a person look even more ignorant to act like they do know it all!

And by the way Ridge, I am not implying you as being one of the people I refer to. LOL..

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When was Meth, Crack, ect ever legally allowed? I can see some of the base componets of them being used for various reasons, but never heard of the drugs we know now ever being allowed.

You can in fact still get prescriptions for methamphetamine. It's just schedule II now. Same with cocaine.

Funny that marijuana isn't.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's good to see some proponents of the bigger .gov here explaining how the gubment is here to help. :)

Whouda thunk it?

I gotta be honest with you guys Hobbes and CardsFan, with all this bickering I don't remember the topic we originally started arguing about!

Geez I am going to bed, this feels too much like arguing with my wife. Except she is much better looking than you two.... :buttkick:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can in fact still get prescriptions for methamphetamine. It's just schedule II now. Same with cocaine.

Funny that marijuana isn't.
In all actuality the "crank" and "crack" are different drugs than meth and cocaine and not really scheduled " I dont think".
And I just have to be against any more .Gov layers to hide things in.
That being said I do pee in a cup for my job, and Unk Sammy takes my taxes out..." then its not my $$$ anymore"

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all actuality the "crank" and "crack" are different drugs than meth and cocaine and not really scheduled " I dont think".
"
The "crank" is just a mutation keeping in lock step with precursor laws.
The "crack" is simply cocaine with baking soda added to turn it into a 'base' thereby actually limiting the route of administration options (smoking) when compared to 'plain' cocaine HCL, a salt, which can be ingested, insulfated and injected.
So yeah, they're not exactly the same.

and I never thought that chemistry class would pay off.....

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope the OK law isn't modeled after the FL law because that one is costing taxpayers money, NOT saving money.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28908436/detail.html

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/welfare-drug-tests-2-percent-test-positive-08242011

^This.

If I have to submit to a drug test to earn money to survive, then a government money recipient should do the same. After all, isnt' it only "fair"?

You're free to get another job elsewhere. I know many employers who do not force their employees to drug tests.

Florida has saved a $$million$$

Florida hasn't become Lord of the Flies.

Just because the critters at the State Capitol say it in a press release doesn't mean it's true. Florida says otherwise.

You can in fact still get prescriptions for methamphetamine.

It's labeled for kids. Dosage instructions are minimum of 5mg per day up to the amount required to get satisfactory clinical results.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "crank" is just a mutation keeping in lock step with precursor laws.
The "crack" is simply cocaine with baking soda added to turn it into a 'base' thereby actually limiting the route of administration options (smoking) when compared to 'plain' cocaine HCL, a salt, which can be ingested, insulfated and injected.
So yeah, they're not exactly the same.

and I never thought that chemistry class would pay off.....

There are lots of other ways of using crack. Look up plugging or shelving or any of a multitude of euphemisms that describe how to use crack besides just smoking it.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
welfare mom lives in the village the gov. pays most of her rent, got a gov. letter saying they would give her almost $100,000 to buy a house. <<<<<<<welfare is out of control >>>>>>>

Latest posts

Top Bottom