Drugs are bad mmmmkay.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's admitted meth usage in the past. I think he's bit of a space cadet. I won't judge though, as getting hit repeatedly in the noggin and/or trying to come to terms with the fact you (allegedly) have HIV would likely make one engage in some venturesome behavior.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I knew some of the people he used to hang out with back in the day and going on how those people turned out, if weed is the only thing he's on, I'll be impressed. :D

Dunno about the HIV thing..... going on his words.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2772386

There's an interesting conspiracy angle and his positive HIV test results. I read about it before but it appears there would be a lot out to get him with the numerous people who don't appear to be connected stating that he has HIV.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never met him, but was at Grand lake in the same place, same night, not long after he won the championship.

He had a posse, and a 3/4 million dollar house on Monkey Island.

It was a semi-private affair, and he was higher than a kite, and I'm not talking alcohol.

As an "athelete" and no medical insurance, I'm sure the HIV treatments has drained everything he owned, as well as bad decisions on drugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom