Dumb criminal of the week. Tulsa. Where else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TULSA, OK (KTUL) — Police in Tulsa arrested a suspect accused of threatening the clerk and running away with stolen purple ponytail extensions.

According to the Tusla Police Department, officers were called out to the Golden Beauty Supply near 7th and Sheridan for an armed robbery in progress on Wednesday.

The store clerk told police that the suspect, later identified as David Newby, pulled out a knife and threatened to kill the clerk, then stole two ponytail hair extensions and took off running east.

When officers arrived at the beauty supply store, they looked for the suspect and eventually for him near 6500 East Easton. Police said Newby was wearing one of the stolen ponytail hair extensions and was carrying the knife used in the robbery.

Newby was taken into custody and arrested for armed robbery.

93228630-58aa-4246-bd78-2d66f92480d3-large16x9_beautystoretulsa.JPG

https://ktul.com/news/local/knife-w...y-running-east-easton-tuls-police-department#

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The state has a pitiful mental health system. People like him usually just get passed around from jail to jail and never really get any real help. I've gone on about a dozen trips to Ft. Supply hauling them.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe most of these people are beyond "help".

The best that we as a society can do is to warehouse them humanely,,,
But that's never been a thing we have been able to do.

Way back in time I worked for just under three months at a mental health facility,,,
All I was being paid for was to keep close watch over them,,,
And try to keep them from hurting each other.

At the time the pay was not bad at all,,,
But after just that few months,,,
I was tired of being bitten,,,
Or kicked, or scratched.

It's difficult (and wrong) to think that mentally ill people are evil,,,
But people like this purple haired thing,,,
Are all sociopathic by nature,,,
There's no "helping" them.

Every civil rights activist needs to do an apprentice term in an institution,,,
Then at least they won't be talking from ignorance.

I know that sound very cold,,,
But that's the way it is.

Aarond

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TULSA, OK (KTUL) — Police in Tulsa arrested a suspect accused of threatening the clerk and running away with stolen purple ponytail extensions.

According to the Tusla Police Department, officers were called out to the Golden Beauty Supply near 7th and Sheridan for an armed robbery in progress on Wednesday.

The store clerk told police that the suspect, later identified as David Newby, pulled out a knife and threatened to kill the clerk, then stole two ponytail hair extensions and took off running east.

When officers arrived at the beauty supply store, they looked for the suspect and eventually for him near 6500 East Easton. Police said Newby was wearing one of the stolen ponytail hair extensions and was carrying the knife used in the robbery.

Newby was taken into custody and arrested for armed robbery.

93228630-58aa-4246-bd78-2d66f92480d3-large16x9_beautystoretulsa.JPG

https://ktul.com/news/local/knife-w...y-running-east-easton-tuls-police-department#
Man Put this one in future ex-wives thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom