Another armed good guy and a happy ending

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was not a busy shopping center. It was a quickie store and dispensary in a bad part of town and the suspect was likely shot by a store employee or owner. There was an argument and the lady probably said something indicating she would return with a gun, and when she actually did three minutes later, someone was waiting for her... I don't think this is the "just happened to be there" hero with a gun story the narrative suggests.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was not a busy shopping center. It was a quickie store and dispensary in a bad part of town and the suspect was likely shot by a store employee or owner. There was an argument and the lady probably said something indicating she would return with a gun, and when she actually did three minutes later, someone was waiting for her... I don't think this is the "just happened to be there" hero with a gun story the narrative suggests.

Regardless, it wasn't a LEO, it was a citizen who legally defended himself and others with a firearm. This is something that the liberal nitwits say doesn't happen.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, to the MSM and all the gun grabbing/hating leftists, there is no way in which it is justifiable for a law abiding citizen to use a firearm/weapon for the defense of himself/herself, family, property, etc.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get it, homicide...murder...whatever. It just sounded sorta anti GGWAG to me the way it read.
Homicide or Suicide simply means a death self inflicted or caused by another man. Whether legal or illegal killing. Murder indicates the crime in causing the death.
Its all legal speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom