Duncan / Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Copied and pasted from a CL ad..
Bull in the COURTS of LAW - $10 (Duncan/Lawton)
3258.png
3258.png
3257.png
3257.png
3259.png
3259.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
10th near Plato Road
(google map)

PHASE TWO of corruption in the Courts.. In the year 1972 Duncan Attorney Malcolm Howell Branch became President of the Stephens County Young Democrats and served for almost three years when he realized that the Democratic Leadership was flying south without any workable policies and from that brief experience he became a staunch republican and remains a staunch republican. During his senior year while attending Oklahoma Military Academy he was required to take the College Entrance Exam and scored in the top 3% in Oklahoma Senior Classes, and thereafter tested out and was inducted/membership in the Mensa Society in 1976. By the year 1975 Malcolm and His wife and two young daughters had a gut full of the Hegel Branch, Jr., B.S. and left Duncan to never return. The battle with the I.R.S. continued until 1980 having fought the I.R.S. on three consecutive criminal indiectments entering a single plea for the year 1975 in fear of going to prison and no one to take care of his daughters. District judge Arthur Marmaduke made the statement that "Malcolm Branch had the law practice in Duncan sewed up" and he did. He was so successful with his Injury Law Practice the first 12 years of his practice that he was able to retire a 40 years old. Even after te I.R.S. hit him with back taxes, penalties & interest in excess of one million dollars the I.R.S. never got one damn dime for all there trouble and Hegel Branch Jr., had to continue relying on his Daddy for support up and until the year 1996 when he finally bellied up for his wife, Mary Lou Branch and flew away in a happy and cheerful mood forever. His alcoholic drug addicted spouse, Pudding as her Daddy "Casey" called her, hooked up with two Mexican Illegal Nationals from Geronimo Oklahoma and before the lapse of 8 months they had embezelld Mary Lou branch out of every dime including her home at 2704 NE 9th in Lawton Oklahoma, $50,000 Certificate of Deposit, a $90,000 note on an 80 acre tract of land. $178,000.00 home, all household furniture, two Lincoln Town Cars and a Motor Home plus an unknown amount of cash and personal properties, ranch equipment, trucks and much, much mote including a life insurance policy that Francine Hernandez took out on Mary Lou Branch SHORTLY BEFORE HER DEATH of which Francine Hernandez denied UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY which is another matter to soon be taken up in the Courts for Criminal Prosecution which carries 5 years in the POKEY where she has to clean her own toilet. Actually we rather see her deported along with her anchor babies. Stay tuned for the next episode. It gets better !

Latest posts

Top Bottom