Eagle Stock Packs in stock anywhere?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since finishing my youngest son's AR, I've turned back to finishing my oldest's 700.

Every single one of the online vendors I know to look at are sold out of Eagle Stock packs right now. Looking for one in Khaki.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might try checking with Eagle Industry's directly. I just looked to see what these stock packs were and it shows they are in stock there.

Yeah - I guess I didn't think to check with Eagle directly - but I did notice that they're $5-$10 higher than all of their distributors.

Ksmirk - Stubby shows colors that I've not seen anywhere else (Coyote being one of them).

I think I'm gonna have to call them in the morning - if they have Coyote, that would be cool since my son really wanted Coyote (and that's what color the sling I'm picking up from TAB is going to be).

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't get hold of them - called them twice and left a message to call me back.

I don't like that they don't seem to have an in-stock/out-of-stock indicator on their site.

We'll see.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's odd I never had any issue with getting them on the phone, I didn't check what state they were in might be a different time zone? what time did ya call? Later,

Kirk

I called them several times today - went to voicemail and their voicemail is full.

I'm well within their business hours and time-zone (I heard it enough on their answering machine to know for sure).

I'm striking out everywhere - I was going to go with a galati gear one just to have something before Christmas but I can't even find one of those.

I'm thinking of going with a plastic add-on cheek wield adjustment or something because even with the lowest rings, the scope is still way up for him with his 10-year old-sized head.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if you would like the Galati the cheek area feels like one of those plastic couch covers!

I don't have a clue on Stubbys! I don't know them and the last pack I ordered was last year so who knows what has gone on, with the economy ya never know most of the reason you can't find anything in stock no one can afford to keep large inventories.

When I have a spare minute or two at home I'll get into my websites and see what I can find for ya I'm sure someone has some Eagles just don't know who! Later

Kirk

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if you would like the Galati the cheek area feels like one of those plastic couch covers!

I don't have a clue on Stubbys! I don't know them and the last pack I ordered was last year so who knows what has gone on, with the economy ya never know most of the reason you can't find anything in stock no one can afford to keep large inventories.

When I have a spare minute or two at home I'll get into my websites and see what I can find for ya I'm sure someone has some Eagles just don't know who! Later

Kirk

Meh - I've had a newer Galati and they're almost identical to the Eagle I've got. Just wish I could find either right now.

I appreciate the help though man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom