Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever been in a little bit of a hurry looking for an item and ordering without really checking it out? I needed a new gear shift boot cover for my 2011 Cadilac - old one will not stay snaped in place. Started looking online and got into Ebay- what I thought was the right thing, turned out to be totally the wrong thing. Ask to return it- message back in English/Chinese version was, we give you $4 and you keep it. It cost $25 and I have no use for it. Me back- no you posted that you take returns- them ok you send back to some address in China with part of it being in Chinese. Maybe I should have taken the $4.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sure there are people and places that are honorable, and it sounds like these people will take it back too, but it'll cost you. For me, the only online place I see as an easy return is Amazon. The rest of them, if it is expensive, I try to make dang sure it is what I want or I just figure I own it. That is why I try to be a brick-and-mortar buyer, but sometimes that don't work today.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Can I have some flied rice with that?
chappelle.gif

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some replacement center caps for the wheels on my truck from some place in Miami, FL. A month goes by and not so much as an email back with a delivery estimate. So I reached out to them a few times and never heard back. I get with my credit card company and ask to dispute the charge. The dispute goes through and I kid you not, a week later I get the center caps. To this day the company has still never contacted me about my order.

Not sure how someone stays in business doing things like that . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom