Ebola Threat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Republican State Rep. Mike Ritze told a local television station the Department of Health and Human Services is examining the readiness of hospitals in the state for an influx of Ebola patients.

When Ebola starts showing up in other cities such as OKC, Tulsa, etc.... take action...
No job, no house, no vehicle.... is worth your families lives and your life....
Have or buy or lease a place out in the sticks and stay there....
Do not travel out of your area or meet with someone that travels.... especially overseas....
Wear masks and gloves when around anyone from outside your place.... and decon afterwards....
Isolate those that you wish to have at your location for at least four weeks.... and if they turn up with Ebola.... you know what to do....
You can live through this, but it will not be easy....

Texican....

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so now we have a 'low risk' health care worker that followed all the CDC precautions and still contracted ebola. So it would appear that the proscribed precautions are not so effective. Seems as though the CDC and WHO don't really know how to take care of this problem. Go team!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so now we have a 'low risk' health care worker that followed all the CDC precautions and still contracted ebola. So it would appear that the proscribed precautions are not so effective. Seems as though the CDC and WHO don't really know how to take care of this problem. Go team!

Things happen. The protocols in place are effective, but not foolproof. I'm not worried ... yet ...

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things happen. The protocols in place are effective, but not foolproof. I'm not worried ... yet ...

Yeah, My thoughts exactly. I'm not a huge fan of the entire ebola scare being so close to home and such, but I am not too worried. It is a nasty disease, but as long as I avoid touching anything contaminated and such I don't think I have much to worry about.

Texican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, My thoughts exactly. I'm not a huge fan of the entire ebola scare being so close to home and such, but I am not too worried. It is a nasty disease, but as long as I avoid touching anything contaminated and such I don't think I have much to worry about.

Yep...
if you travel for a living or you live with some or are friends with someone that travels for a living or work in healthcare or are an EMT or a LEO you are at more risk....
when Ebola patient number 5 in Dallas is found, then you need to be very concerned and complete your preps....
when Ebola patient number 10 in Dallas is found or Ebola patients are found in other areas of the country....
you better have a place to go and stay there....
for you have no idea who is exposed and deadly.....

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

How do you know what is or isn't contaminated?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Low risk? Health care workers are the highest risk..............they're the only ones in contact with any Ebola patients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom