Empire Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.empirearms.com/

This is a good site, and offers a mailing list now and then that usually has some interesting stuff.

Dennis Kroh, who along with his wife runs Empire arms, is usually at the big Tulsa show in a "buying only" mode. He is an interesting guy who has an excellent grasp of the milsurp business.

I have done business with Empire for several years, and have found them to be honest, prompt, and helpful.

I also posted this link on a thread about Mosin Nagant safeties, but it's kinda buried there if you aren't interested in MNs.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I havnt done business with them but check the site frequently. The only complaints I have are that they dont update it too much and when they do their stuff sells pretty quick!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've done business with Mr. Kroh on several occasions, including one memorable bargaining situation for a M1D Garand I was selling. He's got a sharp eye for the nicer milsurps, and knows his stuff. At this past Wanenmacher show, he brought over a Spanish Mauser with a wonderfully striped stock that he'd somehow found before anyone else. He was rather proud of that score :P

Come to think of it, my first milsurp was purchased from him. A K98k with Waffenampt markings...

Latest posts

Top Bottom