Estate buckshot @ aimsurplus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tactical Defense Solutions has Federal reduced recoil LE 13300 for $6.99 per box of 5 / limit 5 boxes.
Federal full power 00 and 000 for $6.99 per box of 5 / limit 10 boxes each.
OOS now on the le133, glad I got my order in and my son and my daughter-in-law and my wife got theirs in too. :blush: Should be here tomorrow.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a case of LE133 for .80 a round with shipping, insurances, and sales tax. The previous case was a tad more. I’m set for a bit.
I still have a pretty good amount set back from when all was right with the world. I just thought I'd better top it off with another 100 while it was available. As you very well know these are troubling times we're in and it's kinda hard to find. I do like shotguns for umm.... target practice

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before the pandemic sgammo has had sales on rio and spartan buckshot by the case, easily a 1/3 what it is now. Fing ammo prices suck. I don’t shoot buck much but if ya need it, better to have than not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have a pretty good amount set back from when all was right with the world. I just thought I'd better top it off with another 100 while it was available. As you very well know these are troubling times we're in and it's kinda hard to find. I do like shotguns for umm.... target practice

Same here, bought a big can of loose rounds from a fellow out by Choctaw also. But as we see now, when it’s cheap, buy all you can afford. Me or my kids will shoot it eventually or if as sometimes happens, you can sell it, like when I accidentally order more 7.62x39. But again even then, good caliber for multiple needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom