everybody enjoying their dose of chemicals? chemtrails spotted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep we got chemtrailed this morning. line after line of chemicals as far as the eye could see, drifting to the south. starting about 2:30 this morning and are fading out now about 4:30. august 14. i have seen some on youtube and stuff but never actually seen any in person. it was pretty damn scary. i have to go read up on them now that i have witnessed it. i called my wife to make sure she saw them too. because she wouldn't have believed me.

i got to wondering: could they put swine flu in these chemtrails?

anybody else see them?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep we got chemtrailed this morning. line after line of chemicals as far as the eye could see, drifting to the south. starting about 2:30 this morning and are fading out now about 4:30. august 14. i have seen some on youtube and stuff but never actually seen any in person. it was pretty damn scary. i have to go read up on them now that i have witnessed it. i called my wife to make sure she saw them too. because she wouldn't have believed me.

anybody else see them?

they're not chemtrails. they're nanobots to infiltrate the food and water supply.

sorry you had to find out this way :(

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have to fight global warming. I just hope it's not another agent orange really it's been known the goverment has been doing something for quite some time but you won't get anything out of them.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

anybody else see them?

You haven't been in OK long (or outside much in the winter) if you've never seen contrails.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emitted a chemtrail this morning myself. Ate a microwave burrito last night, and I painted a big ole swath walking out to my truck this morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom