Everything but the lower... cheapest build kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed4ammo

Thrash Panda Supreme
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 3D printer and I'm making my own lowers but I'm searching for the cheapest 223 wylde builders kit and so far I found one at Durkin Tactical for $279

Keep in mind that this will be used for testing purposes so I'm searching for bottom of the barrel deals.

Anyone have some leads? Would be greatly appreciated!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 3D printer and I'm making my own lowers but I'm searching for the cheapest 223 wylde builders kit and so far I found one at Durkin Tactical for $279

Keep in mind that this will be used for testing purposes so I'm searching for bottom of the barrel deals.

Anyone have some leads? Would be greatly appreciated!

Can you share pictures of your printed lowers? And provide any info on the printer/materials used?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm searching for the cheapest 223 wylde builders kit and so far I found one at Durkin Tactical for $279
FWIW, the specs do NOT mention a Wylde chamber. It also says barrel twist and handguard length may vary, and may be a stripped or upgraded billet upper receiver (depending on availability). And nothing is assembled.

Just a few thoughts. Luck.
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom