Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone can get lucky once.

I knew a few guys who were there, lost fingers and toes from the cold-not to mention the Reds.
My dad's bud had a take on the Chinese Army..."shoot the first one... it didnt matter, there were 100more of em right behind that bastard"

Chosin was not a happy place..........Korea... not the place to be in the 50's, 60's, 70's

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
I knew a few guys who were there, lost fingers and toes from the cold-not to mention the Reds.
My dad's bud had a take on the Chinese Army..."shoot the first one... it didnt matter, there were 100more of em right behind that bastard"

Chosin was not a happy place..........Korea... not the place to be in the 50's, 60's, 70's

I worked with one of the Cho-sun Frozen twenty years ago. His take on the Korean War was not a pleasant one to discuss.
He was wounded in the stomach and lost an index finger on one hand.
If he could have nuked the Red Chinese, he would have.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew some guys who were in the war in Korea. They stated that they had to elevate the machineguns on empty ammo crates to shoot over all the dead Chinese. The waves of men from china running into the guns, was indescribable as they said. One stated he never thought there could be so many people committed to dying.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just happened to be there in the early 70's.
Prior to that, I served in SE Asia along side the White horse, and Blue dragon divisions of the S Korean army.
I don't know that Ive ever seen or heard of another army that was so feared in combat.
In all their years as our ally, they took lots of pow's, but never kept them..............
Read that as you may.....
Serving a year in Korea afterwards, they didn't change after the war. Totally fanatical about security and defense. The entire country was in martial law since the war, and all vehicular and foot traffic was stopped at 2200 hours. Check points were put out, and all roads were closed. Approaching a check point one had best be in a U.S. military vehicle. It was unnerving when pulling up to one, you would hear bolts slam shut on either side of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom