Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlocksInMySocks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think the Chinese lack the will power or capability to do it?

just because they have the capability to do so, that doesn't mean have the idiocy to do so.

Once again, lack of proof that it was not a missile does not mean that it is a missile

Oh wait, we have proof that it wasn't a missile? crazy... the goverment must have made it up! Break out the tin foil hats!!

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The US still has the badass-est conventional army in the world. The Chinese are not dumb enough to start a shooting war with us; just because we have trouble holding down an insurgency (and no-one has ever been good at holding down an insurgency) doesn't mean we can't pwn everyone in a fair fight.

Tell you what, I'm taking bets. The United States Marine Corps vs All Of China. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!!!

E: Based on the Marines I've known, all you need is one Marine to have a few too many beers in Shanghai and the next day the country is in anarchy.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
The US still has the badass-est conventional army in the world. The Chinese are not dumb enough to start a shooting war with us; just because we have trouble holding down an insurgency (and no-one has ever been good at holding down an insurgency) doesn't mean we can't pwn everyone in a fair fight.

Tell you what, I'm taking bets. The United States Marine Corps vs All Of China. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!!!

E: Based on the Marines I've known, all you need is one Marine to have a few too many beers in Shanghai and the next day the country is in anarchy.

It's obvious you don't know any Marines that were at the Cho-sun Reservoir.

Latest posts

Top Bottom